Monday, November 2, 2009

October's End

Two weekends ago, Ryan headed to St. Louis with his buddy Rob to catch the Colts' game from the front row. They had a great time on the riverboat - probably enjoyed the buffet table almost as much as the craps tables!




Friday night we headed to church as we'd signed up to host a trunk at the Fall Fest's Trunk or Treat. Due to the weather, it was brought inside so we took over the choir room and made our door into a bug jungle - fitting since our little one was a lady bug...



Saturday we ran some errands. Phoebe is a big fan of horses and every time we're at Costco, she's got to get on these little rocking ones that gallop and neigh.


And we tried out the race car carts at Home Depot and she had a blast "driving." I think if they had these everywhere, shopping would be a more enjoyable experience for all!


And as some of you know, Ryan is not a fan of being home on Halloween so we headed to YiaYia and Papou's for dinner and to help out with their trick or treaters. Here's Phoebe after sharing YiaYia's cupcake. She's a frosting girl - wonder where she got that from!?



She still very much enjoys books and especially books with Elmo in them.



And she's really warming up to Kali - as long as Kali doesn't play with any of her toys!




Phoebe also got to enjoy a sucker for the very first time - a very wise person recommended I use a bib - I had no idea a dumdum could produce so much drool!




Sunday after church, Phoebe entertained herself in YiaYia's office.



And I just had to include this profile shot I took tonight before bedtime. Her belly was pretty full. We're still adjusting to the time change in the mornings, but I bet she'll be back to sleeping in in no time!


1 comment:

mkr said...

What a cute lady bug she made! My favorite picture is of her eating the cupcake. I also love that she's wearing her Elmo slippers still. I miss you guys and wish I could have been there to celebrate the Fall Fest with you. 25 days and counting...

-Auntie Kate