Friday, January 29, 2010

Wintering Through

Last week was lovely and almost 50 degrees - which was just a cruel joke now that it's back in the 20s for the high all week long! Phoebe wanted to wave at all the traffic driving by so me and my pink-eyed self waved away with her!





She was in a great mood - I think we all needed a little outdoor time!

Sunday YiaYia and Papou had plans after church so we headed home to make sure we had plenty of time before the 3:00 kick off. While Ryan rooted for the Colts, Phoebe busied herself with some coloring.


Or at least played with the crayons!


And then of course got the munchies during the game and relied on one of her FEW (and I do mean FEW) sources of vegetables - Veggie Sticks! I'm so thankful they've come out with veggie and fruit yogurt and veggie and fruit juice boxes. It's definitely a work in progress. We're going to work on her eating what we eat at meals the next few months. At least she's finally taking naps in her bed on Fridays...



No comments: