The Grand Park's new indoor facility opened up so we took advantage of the air conditioning and got to try our soccer skills on the turf!
And some different bouncey adventures.
I won a selfie stick and we tried it out on the ride home.
YiaYia and Papou graciously watched our kiddos while we went out to dinner, ate too much and then saw one of our favorites, Jim Gaffigan.
They had some yummy adventures in the kitchen together!
I still find no shame in Cracker Barrel.
We met up with some pre-school friends at their church. It fully reminded me of the Church of God Camp Meetings I grew up attending as a kid.
Gaga Ball. The kids are HUGE fans!
After a sweltering talk in the big tent, we gathered up the kiddos and headed home at almost 10!
I love watching the kids interact with others. It's very interesting to watch their true personalities blossom when they don't think they're being watched.
And we LOVE our neighbors.
I believe we're getting a little Whip Nae Nae concert here.
We took the kiddos to Anderson for Colts Training Camp Kids' Day.
It was super hot so we took off to go visit the Greats shortly after we arrived.
The next weekend we headed up to Michigan to spend time at my Aunt & Uncle's house with my side of the family. We got there early and had dinner with Auntie.
Then took a stroll along Lake Michigan.
This one LOVES to do cartwheels - no matter WHERE she is!
This one didn't stay dry for long!
Auntie brought boogie boards that were a HUGE hit with the kiddos. So thankful she and Ryan were willing to brave the cold water because this mama was NOT interested in going in.
We really had perfect weather.
The only downside to the beach is that sand gets everywhere!!!
No stop to Bethany Beach is complete without a visit to the Well for ice cream!
Or a stop to the swedish bakery for breakfast treats!
Uncle Steve got in lots of playground time with the kiddos.
And I put my mad tether ball skills to good use.
This was church for us siblings on Sunday.
Poor Maverick wouldn't let me rub in his sunscreen so he looked a little ghoulish.
This one was hoping to be watered and grow up out of the sand.
One complete family picture to commemorate the adventure.
The kiddos started school on Tuesday and here's our annual first-day-of-school breakfast shot.
Can NOT believe our baby is in Kindergarten!
And that our firstborn is in Third Grade!
Obligatory first day picture by the front door!
This one had NO qualms about walking onto the bus. And I didn't cry so I'd call that a win for us both!
Maverick's teacher sent this picture at the end of the day and I simply cracked up when I found Maverick smiling so very proudly in the back row!
I think the full-day-in-school schedule has worn us all down - they spent some time in trouble because they could not get along.
Friday night we headed to Princeton to celebrate some birthdays. This little one LOVES his papa!
And they both love Fozzie.
Maverick helped everyone open their birthday presents.
We made sure to spend some time with Mary Helen as well.
And much to our surprise, Alan was in town visiting so we got to see Granddaddy, too!
This lovely family photo was taken after Maverick barfed in the bathroom down the hallway. It's what happens when you eat too much lunch and then have a dance party at GG's house. He was hopping around like a frog two minutes after it happened while I stayed and wiped down the walls and floors. Motherhood certainly has its glamorous moments...
We got home late Saturday night so we could start a new series at church. After a lovely brunch and waiting out the rain, we headed to the Indiana State Fair.
I think these kiddos may have had their last time at "Little Hands on the Farm" because they're getting too big for the tractors!
We found some Emge meats on display - Ryan's grandpa was a butcher for Emge when he was younger - so fun!
Had to take a picture of the new record-breaking pumpkin!
My little munchkins!
Say cheese!!!




























































No comments:
Post a Comment