Here's how we spend a lot of time, Phoebe and me. This time however, the bugs only held her interest for so long and she conked out! Sundays usually throw her off her schedule since I like to get out and run errands with Ryan after church- two sets of hands are always better than one!

Tuesday was my first official day back to work and it plain sucked! I had no make up on by the time I left the office at 5:00. Here's Phoebe at 7:15 Tuesday morning - she wasn't sure about waking so early and leaving the house.
Today was a much better day - especially for Mommy! The church she's going to daycare at is only a block from my office so I've been walking over on my lunch hour to nurse her. God is good! Another girl started daycare today who is three months old and seemed SO tiny compared to Phoebe. She doesn't go back to the doctor till mid-August so I'm anxious to hear her measurements. She just seems like a giant - honestly, where did she come from!?

.jpg)



1 comment:
It looks like Gabby and Phoebe were twins on the 4th! That's funny! I started work this week too...would rather have a tree that grew money in the backyard, but I guess we can't have everything. I thought time flew by with one...now it seems to be in warp speed with two. Enjoy every moment you can...I am still amazed how big bella is now that she's almost 2!
Post a Comment