Not much to report on but I wanted to post a few pictures for our far away family! Here's one from last week at church. Madison is 5 and just started kindergarten last week. Shawn Ryan (yep, named after my Ryan) turned 3 in May. Ryan and I have gotten to be called Uncle Ryan and Aunt Rose for the last five years and now the Taylor's get a turn at being Aunt Megan & Uncle Matt. Maddie picked out this strawberry outfit for Phoebe the day she was born and now she's finally big enough to wear it!

Here's one of Phoebe with a full tummy and a happy heart. She loves eating cereal almost as much as she loves playing with the spoon. Cereal ends up everywhere and we all need a bath by the time it's over but we're improving each day! You can tell by the clock behind her that we're still working on getting her to sleep at a half decent time.

I caught this one of her over the weekend. I kid you not, she's actually sleeping like this...oh to be that flexible!
No comments:
Post a Comment