Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nana Comes to Visit

Phoebe turned 7 months on Sunday - I simply can't believe it! She's learning to entertain herself on a more regular basis and not require us to be right beside her all the time. I praise God for this new ability!




Nana came out for a long weekend from Georgia and we were SO happy to have her visit! Here's Phoebe trying on Nana's "all girls need red for the holidays" outfit. I have to say, our girl can wear red well!




Of course Nana didn't bring any warm Georgia weather with her for her visit so we had to deal with cold temperatures in the 30s all weekend. It gave us a chance to bundle Phoebe up - she's not quite sure about wearing hats yet - she barely let us get this one on her head to take pictures!


We did let Nana out of the house to go visit an old friend Sunday afternoon. It gave Phoebe and I a chance to take a quick nap, something we don't do together very often.



All in all, she was a very happy baby for Nana's visit. I'm pretty sure Nana doesn't believe Phoebe ever gets fussy. Honestly we're spoiled rotten with how good she is. Especially with her still dealing with this cough AND her two new front teeth. We're still working on getting a picture of them, they're not in all the way and everytime you try to see them, she sticks her tongue out.












Ryan and I got to go out for dinner and a movie on Saturday - something we hadn't done in a long, long time. Nana honestly spoiled me - I got to take showers without rushing and having an extra hand in the mornings was a HUGE help. We missed her today when we got up!






No comments: