Friday, November 7, 2008

Reading & Eating

Here I thought we had a little reader on our hands...

Then I thought maybe we just had a little ham...

Then I knew what she really wanted...

She is putting EVERYTHING into her mouth these days. This may explain why when I took her to the doctor today, he said she had a mild case of croup. Phoebe probably coughed 100 times this morning when she woke up and each time, it broke our hearts. She's had a runny nose since last weekend and that's what prompted the visit to the pediatrician today. If it had been a medium or severe case, they would have given her a shot but they said no need. She's in the best of moods throughout this little sickness, talking up a storm and moving like crazy. I'll leave her on the quilt and then come back two minutes later and she's across the room by the couch. Watch out world! Still no teeth, but I'm ok with that, too. I have a feeling that our calm nights are about to come to an end - either because she's crawling or teething!







No comments: