Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fully Recovered

Thanks for ALL the prayers - I think we're finally on the upswing and have hopefully said good riddance to that stupid ear infection once and for all! She had to go in for the second and third shots on Tuesday and Wednesday. By Tuesday night she was back to sleeping through the night - she just wasn't as interested in taking a bottle. Her appetite and spunk have just started to re-emerge over the last couple of days and we are SO grateful to see our little girl get back to normal! Phoebe and I went with YiaYia on Friday afternoon up to Anderson to visit Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Newell. She had a good time playing with their stuffed animals, watching the birds and squirrels in their backyard and seemed to quickly develop a special attachment to Great Grandpa (I'm sure pictures will get posted on YiaYia's blog soon).

Here are a couple pictures from the week. We attempted to put her coat on her before we put her in her carseat and quickly resorted back to her Bundle Me instead. The coat would have to be put on once we arrived at our destination for obvious reasons!
On Monday, she stayed home from daycare with Daddy. Things like this NEVER happen on my day off...
This picture was taken today after we got home from running errands - Yeah for a happy girl!



Now she's in bed and Ryan has gone out to play pool with the boys. We had someone come clean our house on Friday - it was a Christmas gift from Ryan and Phoebe - one I VERY much appreciated! So since the house is in shape, I'm going to go settle into the couch and catch up on TiVo. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

No comments: