
For those of you who don't know - Phoebe LOVES wagons. Her eyes got so wide when she saw this huge display of them for sale!

We've had lovely lovely weather in Indy recently and have been taking advantage of some great parks in the city. She's not sure about rolling down hills quite yet but she certainly loves to run up and down them!

And of course, the girl still loves her swing-time!

We've also "mastered" the skill of blowing our own bubbles, thanks to YiaYia! She'll be a pro in no time!

She had a red bump on the inside of her wrist that wasn't going away so we ended up taking her to the doctor Tuesday morning to find out she had a staph infection - the pediatrician said it was probably from a hair follicle - who knew!? So we're on medication for 10 days and an ointment that I've somehow lost in the car today, but I think things are clearing up quite nicely. She's learning ALL kinds of words - including "boo boo." She's quick to repeat anything we say and is now referring to herself as "Bebe" and points to herself in pictures and says her "name."

We've also "mastered" the skill of blowing our own bubbles, thanks to YiaYia! She'll be a pro in no time!

She had a red bump on the inside of her wrist that wasn't going away so we ended up taking her to the doctor Tuesday morning to find out she had a staph infection - the pediatrician said it was probably from a hair follicle - who knew!? So we're on medication for 10 days and an ointment that I've somehow lost in the car today, but I think things are clearing up quite nicely. She's learning ALL kinds of words - including "boo boo." She's quick to repeat anything we say and is now referring to herself as "Bebe" and points to herself in pictures and says her "name."
She's still very interested in the phone but usually hangs up on the other person if it's an actual phone conversation. Usually the grandmas are pretty good sports about it and answer when we call back!

Here we're attempting to pose for photos and say "cheese!" Again, it's a work in process, but we're amazed that she even grasps the concept.

On a side note, we were trying to figure out what to do with Pita when we head to Jackson Hole in early September. It just didn't make sense to pay to put her in a kennel when she couldn't even move to drink or eat. All of a sudden, she's eating and drinking on her own. And last night, while Phoebe and I were eating dinner while Ryan was at a fantasy football draft, Pita walked in to get some "real" food. We're just completely stumped - for now, we think she's improving - perhaps she's finally on the upswing. We'll continue to keep you posted.



1 comment:
"Bebe" -- that's too cute! I can't wait until I hear that in person. She's growing up so fast, I can't believe it. Only 114 days until Christmas, which means even fewer days until I get to see you!! LOVE you guys!
Post a Comment