Sunday, August 9, 2009

Not much...

Not much to post about but pre-season football is on NBC tonight so I might as well do something! Ryan had a successful week in Terre Haute snagging some cool autographs from new and old Colts players. Phoebe is mimicking a lot of what we do lately and very interested in repeating sounds. Here she is looking just like Daddy sitting in the big chair just surfing the net.


Friday Phoebe and I headed to my friend Amanda's house and took advantage of her neighborhood pool after lunch. Phoebe hadn't been in a pool since last Labor Day when we were down in Georgia. I wasn't quite sure how she'd take to the water, but the girl has NO fear. She was running around the pool and I was grateful to have a fast swimmer for a friend!



We did a little house shopping this weekend and toured some model homes. We also did a bit of shopping shoppin. I know we don't officially have school to go out and buy for, but fall is around the corner, so with discount offers in hand, we hit the outlet mall Saturday. Phoebe made out like a bandit. Ryan didn't do so bad himself...and all from a store he swore he'd never buy anything from.


We also hit the Colts Pro Shop on the way home today. It's in the Lucas Oil Stadium downtown right near a train track. Phoebe just kept waving to the train going by. She's a very friendly child - lately she's even been waving and saying hi to semi-trucks as we pass them on the highway.


It looks like we're going to get our summer weather all in August this year - right in time for the Indiana State Fair. Anyone who knows the Wallis family knows we love the fair so the 90 degree weather won't keep us away! We're going to try and fit in one visit before we head down to Princeton for the coming weekend. Great Grandma Maralu and Papa both have birthdays mid-August so everyone is coming to town to celebrate. We can't wait to see everyone!

1 comment:

mkr said...

I love the picture of her waving goodbye. She's too cute and I miss her (and you guys) a whole stinkin' lot!