We're trying to get the parks in a few more times before the weather turns too cold. The girl just loves the swings!
And, oh does she love her wagon!



Auntie Kate called tonight. I think this is a shot of them chatting right before Phoebe hung up on her! However, Phoebe said, "love you!" for the first time and it was to Auntie Kate. Ryan's not convinced...but Kate and I both heard it. We're enjoying the cooler nights and have opted to not turn the heat on quite yet. Ryan still isn't comfortable with the idea of a blanket in Phoebe's bed so I pulled out this Kirkpatrick hand-me-down and she's worn it the last two nights.





2 comments:
I tell you, she's too cute! Thanks for putting the video up. She is the main reason I even check this blog. :) Now try to get her to say Auntie Kate by Thanksgiving. I love you guys!
Love the video! That is soooo sweet :)
Post a Comment