Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Getting over it

Friday morning, Phoebe and I decided to head to the Children's Museum - since it was back to being cold outside, the parks would have to wait another week. We had a repairman coming to look at our fridge anywhere from 1:00 - 5:00 (it'd been randomly freezing things for months) so our time was limited. Here Phoebe is making the most of it:







And here's our almost-two-year old beginning to show her love for dress up. It was a lazy Saturday morning and she wanted my robe. How cute is she?

In other random news, first let me say I wouldn't recommend going to the Children's Museum alone with a toddler when you're feeling under the weather. All those ramps to the next floor are exhausting enough without a head cold! I did try to see my family doctor Friday (he was on spring break) and then tried Ryan's family doctor (but he wasn't admitting new patients till mid-April) - I finally went to Minute Clinic Sunday afternoon - officially I have a sinus infection. STILL. I'm now on an inhaler and a 10-day run of antibiotics and just now starting to feel "normal" again.
And of course now that I can sleep again, it seems Phoebe has begun a new habit of singing and counting and playing in her bed for 30-120 minutes before going to sleep. Monday she was up till 10, Tuesday 9:30 and tonight it was a blessed 8:30 when the noises finally settled down upstairs. Not sure if it's the daylight savings thing still or just a phase. We spent all our time outdoors tonight (since it got up to 77 today!!!) in hopes she'd tucker herself out - it seems to have worked somewhat. We're almost done with her antibiotics for her ear infections so we're praying for a healthy Easter as Uncle Steve comes to visit!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is super cute!!! I can't wait to be down there! You better not have too many plans already for Saturday either!!!