We've lucked out this winter, not having a lot of snow. We have however, had lots of cold weather. So we have to find ways to have fun indoors. We went to Disney on Ice as a family.
Completed yet ANOTHER puzzle.
We finally got some snow, maybe about three inches. But it was wet, heavy snow and made great snowmen! We tried out sno-markers (not impressed) but they gave us a fun excuse to write our names in the snow! And we finally got to put Uncle Steve's snowman kit to use!
And got to see neighbors who've been cooped up inside just like the rest of the 'hood!
I had my annual eye appointment and this little one came along. He LOVED the chair and all the gadgets. He walked out with a fun flashlight they use when dilating eyes so it was win/win.
Phoebe's school had their annual Winter Carnival, complete with a pirate theme.
Walking the plank.
A new business was there giving a little taste of what they do - I'm sure they landed lots of new customers that night. I know it's only a matter of time before we try out their Ninja Zone!
Maverick showed off his board-chopping skills!
Phoebe dug for treasure!
Valentine's Day started bright and early with Auntie Kate at Jack's Donuts.
The fun continued all weekend. Auntie Kate was a trooper at brunch after church on Sunday.
Sunday afternoon, Katie and I went shopping without the kiddos. I think she needed it just as badly as I did!
The rest didn't last long - this was the scene upon our return home.
Monday, Phoebe had the day off of school for President's Day so I'd scheduled the kiddos and I to get our teeth cleaned. It was Maverick's first time and it was NOT successful. We'll try again in August!
After a quick trip to the grocery store, the "fun" continued with a stop at the jewelry store for me to get my rings cleaned.
Our final stop was to the local library as we've discovered their selection of books on cd that come with the actual book. They have been fantastic for our daily commute downtown and back. We had to stop because if I heard "Curious George Rides a Bike" or "How I Became a Pirate" one more time, I was going to throw them out the window! It's nice to have a little variety every now and then.
We must most definitely step up our game for Spring Break in the fun department.





























No comments:
Post a Comment