Monday, October 27, 2008

Short & Sweet

Just wanted to post a couple pictures since I haven't taken much lately. I keep meaning to take a picture of her in her high chair. Ever since we stayed in Michigan, we've been using ours at home. She looks like such a big girl and seems to enjoy sitting in it whether it's to eat or to play. These pictures were taken on Sunday. I promised Brandi I'd get a picture of Phoebe in one of the cute dresses she sent her so here they are:


Tonight while giving her a bath, Phoebe had the nerve to poop in the water! Last night she peed in the bathtub. Any advice from you wise parents out there would be MUCH appreciated! She's had a rough couple of nights not sleeping well (which means we don't sleep well) so please pray she gets back on her old schedule. We're not sure if it's a growth spurt or if she's just getting used to all the new foods. Either way, we're still amazed at our little girl. My dad always said that time goes faster once you have kids of your own - I have a feeling we're only just beginning to realize the truth to that!

No comments: