



We had great intentions of getting Phoebe showing off her new mastered skill of sitting up. First picture:

The sun was too bright to show off her baby blues but here she is in all her cuteness:

Getting some quality time with Auntie Kate:

Phoebe and Daddy - I think she'll enjoy the water as much as he does.

Phoebe loves her YiaYia and Papouli!

Here she is deep in thought, looking out at the lake, thinking how grand life is...


And here's one of the whole crew:

Our good lookin' boys:

The only thing that went wrong all weekend was the Colts' loss Sunday afternoon. We did make it to her doctor's office today and she weighed in at 15 1/2 lbs. and measured 26.5 inches long. She's in 75th percent for her height and 50th for her weight. She ate all her cereal and an entire jar of sweet potatoes at dinner tonight, so who knows how long we'll stay in the 50s! However, he did tell us that she should manage the 10-11 hours she sleeps at night without the dreamfeed - we're not sure we're ready to give that bottle up, but we'll work on it gradually. I praise the Lord she's a happy, healthy baby. It's hard to believe six months have come and gone since she was born. I stand in awe that He deemed us worthy of being her parents, but I'm so grateful He blessed us with her.



No comments:
Post a Comment