Tuesday, March 31, 2009

First trip to Florida

We got back yesterday from a lovely time in windy, warm Florida. Phoebe was a champ on the airplane going and coming, much to Mommy's relief! We got to catch up with Nana and Papa, Grandpa Alan, Aunt Debi and all the cousins. We were there for Aunt Carrie and Uncle Mike's big day. It was so fun to be part of the celebration and to do it all on the beach. Phoebe decided she was not a fan of the sand or the water, but loved being walked down the beach and feed the seagulls. We had over 400 pictures so here are a few of our favorites.







And I couldn't resist sharing these few of when we went to pick up Pita at YiaYia and Papou's:


2 comments:

Newells said...

I can't believe she's walking and it's almost her birthday! Hope to see you guys in May.

Bonnie Newell said...

Such a cutie - and walking already...there's no stopping her now! She is such a happy baby. I love the picture of her in the cage with the dog. Love, Aunt Bonnie