
Perhaps she wasn't quite as crazy about this lovely headband they included...

And all of a sudden, she's begun to lug things around - anything that has a handle - purses, shopping bags. The girl picks up on more than I ever could have imagined she would this early in the game!

(See above post since I couldn't get the darn thing to load properly in this post!)
Even though she doesn't quite get the whole holiday quite yet, she had a good time going through her basket and then having an Easter egg hunt at YiaYia and Papou's. I can't wait to share the Easter story with her - to tell her that Jesus loved her SO much, even before she was born, that He was willing to die for her. AND to share the hope that comes from Easter - that He's alive and that we'll get to live forever with Him one day. How great is our God!?
She was quite the trooper this weekend and is now zonked out in bed. It's hard to believe she'll be ONE on Thursday. It just doesn't seem possible. But now isn't the time to get sentimental - I've got pictures to post! Enjoy some of the highlights!





On a side note, please pray for Pita. I know it's silly to ask for prayer for a dog, but she's been sick since before we left for Florida. They hospitalized her last week and had her on an iv. We got to have her over the weekend since her catheter had to come out anyhow and there was nothing we couldn't do that they'd do. She's taken her medicine and had three bites of chicken but hasn't touched anything else all weekend. Just stays in one spot till we move her. First they said it was something with her pancreas but that cleared up and now the next step is an ultrasound. Sound like this is getting expensive!? Well, it is and we're unfortunately going to have to be done after the ultrasound - so pray that Monday it finds the issue and that it's an easy (and cheap) fix. She's not even four years old and Phoebe simply adores her, not to mention, she's our first baby. Thanks everyone!



3 comments:
Wow, Rose! She looks so grown up in these pictures for some reason! And I can't even believe that her 1st birthday is almost here already ... that's impossible!
Cute, cute, cute!
Love, Michele
I can't believe how big she looks! I told you it goes by fast. Sorry about Pita. It was a shock with Zona right after Gabby was born...she was just 5 and it happened so fast and it was too expensive to do anything. We'll be praying.
Cute pictures! Phoebe is so cute! I'm sorry to hear about your dog. I've had some expensive vet bills in the last couple years too. Praying that Pita gets better. If you love your dog as much as I do, I know it's gotta be rough.
Post a Comment