Phoebe and I are taking it easy this morning, doing laundry, watching a little of the Today show and because it's Friday, they're doing their summer concert series. Now most of our t.v. with Phoebe consists of Elmo and Big Bird so this was a bit different. I've always been amazed at kids who know ALL the words to the latest songs and the infatuation that follows. I thought, as parents, it'd at least be another year or two before Phoebe would be star struck - AND that she'd have better taste. No such luck, Bieber Fever has struck the Wallis home...



We will in no way be encouraging this. I just thought it was hilarious that she sat and watched three songs in a row of this kid whom she's never heard/seen before. Does this happen with boys too or just girls??? She even ran and got her play microphone and did her usual "Doh doh, doh doh" after he was done. She cracks us up!


1 comment:
Too funny! You will have to see what she does this Friday during the concert series...she probably loves music like her mommy!
Post a Comment