

And then here are some shots pre-Georgia. It's been a H-O-T summer in Indiana and we're doing what we can to stay cool. I think after being in an actual swimming pool, this just won't cut it anymore. And let's be honest, she is a bit big for it this year...

The girl knows how to strut her stuff. Nothing says "sexy" like a little diaper hanging out your skirt!

And then Daddy got home and thought a slide would make the pool much more fun.

I'd say by this face, that Phoebe agreed!

And the night before our flight, Ryan and I finally went to see Michael Buble in concert. Last time we had tickets, we missed him because Phoebe came a week early! Isn't my husband hot??? Man, how did I get so lucky!?

Once we made it to ATL, we had to take a dip in the pool. Nana got the best floatie I've ever seen. Phoebe was super confident in the water every time she put it on! The tube was rarely used after she was in about five minutes.

The main reason we headed down south was to meet this little beauty: Sophia Grace Ross. Phoebe wanted to "hold it" quite often but every time we got her to sit on the couch and put the pillow on her lap, this is what we got:

This is the other face we got a lot when she'd hold Sophie - just completely zoned out.

She did pretty well when we held her - I wasn't so sure how she'd react to Mommy & Daddy holding another baby.


Phoebe did better giving her love to Annie & Abby. They tolerated her pretty well, too!

We visited Dixieland one day. It's a little amusement park in Fayetteville and we were among the first to arrive. Phoebe enjoyed her first experience with mini golf.

Turns out she could throw further than she could putt, so that's how most of the holes were played.
She wasn't a fan of the kiddie rides so much because there weren't any other kids riding and parents weren't allowed on - so we headed inside to a big maze for toddlers - she had a good time running around.

Ryan enjoyed some of the big kid rides!

And towards the end of our visit we tried out the slides. Phoebe LOVED them. I bet they rode them at least 10 times. I can't wait for her to try them out at the state fair next month!

One of the highlights of our trip was getting to watch Phoebe and Ella play together. Despite the age difference, they did quite well whether it was babies or swimming!

I think this is an adorable picture of Phoebe waking Lucas up. He spent the entire week at Nana and Papa's house while we were in town so they got to spend lots of time together.

We went to the "market" in Newnan on Saturday with Aunt Debi and Ella - now Phoebe wants to go to the market ALL the time. They had animals, balloons, donuts, live music - all kinds of fun things to see and do.

Ryan enjoyed some of the big kid rides!

And towards the end of our visit we tried out the slides. Phoebe LOVED them. I bet they rode them at least 10 times. I can't wait for her to try them out at the state fair next month!

One of the highlights of our trip was getting to watch Phoebe and Ella play together. Despite the age difference, they did quite well whether it was babies or swimming!

I think this is an adorable picture of Phoebe waking Lucas up. He spent the entire week at Nana and Papa's house while we were in town so they got to spend lots of time together.

We went to the "market" in Newnan on Saturday with Aunt Debi and Ella - now Phoebe wants to go to the market ALL the time. They had animals, balloons, donuts, live music - all kinds of fun things to see and do.








No comments:
Post a Comment