Friday, July 9, 2010

Georgia in Video

Since I (or Phoebe) have misplaced my battery charger for my camera, it's officially dead - and now that we've placed the order for a replacement, I'm sure it'll turn up tomorrow! In the meantime, I figure a little video tribute to our time down south is the next best thing.

We spent a LOT of time in Nana and Papa's pool. Phoebe is certainly working on her way to becoming a fish.

On Tuesday, we made our way to the ridiculously expensive Georgia Aquarium and although we had one very cranky toddler on our hands, a good time was had by all. We saw some pretty amazing sea creatures. And I know a few of us got a good work out in chasing around our crazy two year old - I'm not sure why we bothered bringing a stroller.

Phoebe had a blast with cousin Ella - she turns four later this month and they became fast friends - in and out of the water. As you can see, we may have a little bully on our hands. I get a kick out of her crazy, evil laugh. If they weren't in the pool, they were playing with babies. Ella calls Phoebe "Phe-Baby" and has since she was born - it may just stick.

Here's just a short one showing off her new-found swimming skills.

And here's one with our newest family member - Coco. She stayed at YiaYia and Papou's while we were away and had a fantastic time with Kali. She's sleeping through the night but we're still working on going to the bathroom OUTside. She's a great puppy. She gained TWO pounds while she stayed with them but we're pretty sure it was because she liked Kali's food better than her own. She feels lighter already - which is a good thing - I'm not sure what Phoebe will do if Coco gets too big for her to pick up.

We'll post pictures once the battery charger replacement arrives - or we find the original one in some obscure hiding place - whichever comes first. Either way, we already miss Georgia - Phoebe has asked to go back to Nana's house every day since we've been home. We enjoyed every minute there and we can't wait to see everyone again over the holidays!

1 comment:

The Pelhams said...

LOVE the videos! Pheobe is so adorable, I can't wait to meet her. The evil laugh is soooo funny! I think my favorite is when she runs away!!!!!