Sunday, November 14, 2010

Kittens, Cookies and "Tomorrow"

Tuesday night, Granddaddy stopped by for a visit.  Although we don't see him very often since he lives in the wilderness of Virginia, we're always glad when he comes over!


This time he brought his new still-unnamed kitten.  Phoebe was in love with this kitty (and so was CoCo).  Not sure the feelings were mutual.


Grandaddy brought his laptop so we could help set up Skype so we can chat more often.  It was hard to pay attention to the computer when there was a cat to be loved on!  Almost a week later and she still asks where Granddaddy and his kitty are!


Friday, we had our realtor stop by to sign the initial paperwork to get our house up for sale.  He suggested with the upcoming holidays that we wait and make it official at the beginning of the year.  However, we have someone coming out next week to suggest how to stage the house and Ryan dreads the news.  We have a feeling "paint" will be number one on his list.  That and moving the piano out to make the room look bigger...  Either way, Bill had quite an impact on Phoebe.  She even included him in her prayers before bed that night.  Phoebe snagged one of these yummy cookies for a treat on Friday.  She eventually shared as I think her eyes were bigger than her stomach!


Saturday we ran a bunch of errands in the afternoon.  Phoebe didn't nap once Friday, Saturday or Sunday but was a trooper as we ran around.  She's all of a sudden become obsessed with the song "Tomorrow" from the movie Annie.  She's never seen it but thanks to You Tube, she now knows a bit more.  Here we are in Hallmark Saturday.  I think she sang it even louder at Target later that night.  Enjoy!


Today, while the boys watched the Colts, YiaYia, Phoebe and I went shopping.  We called Auntie Kate to get some Christmas ideas and Phoebe had quite the conversation with her.  I think Auntie got a run down of everything Phoebe passed as she strolled.  See how she shops and talks at the same time?



LOVE her little swagger!


And here's the news we've ALL been waiting for!  We had our ultrasound on Friday and much to our amazement, were told we were expecting a little boy!  The Wallis name lives on...and we're thrilled!  Now we just have to agree on a name!  We just praise God this baby got a healthy report - at 11 oz., things are looking promising.  AND I only gained two pounds - probably because the first twenty or so came on OH so fast!


3 comments:

TJ, Kaylan, Miles, Perry & Simon said...

Oh, how exciting it's a BOY!! Miles and Baby Boy Wallace will have to have play dates for sure! Please don't name hime Wally Wallace:) Good luck on deciding on a name!

natenamy said...

Congrats on the big news! I'm so excited for you. Hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well.

The Pelhams said...

Love the video! I hope I get to go shopping with Phoebe someday!