Today is picture day at Phoebe’s school. I’d picked out two outfits last night so she could choose (giving her some control, which is very important for her). Turns out she would ONLY wear a hand-me-down Elmo shirt (thank you, Ella!) and black pants with mauve shoes this morning. Tried to comb her hair and put in something pretty and she cried so I gave up as we were running late anyhow. She did however, put on 17 sparkly lip glosses and some cheek glitter in the car, so there’s no arguing that she’s some kind of fancy. When we walked into her class and I saw the other kids in their coordinated Gymboree outfits, I just had to laugh. We love life with a toddler! Can’t wait to share whatever it is they capture on camera today! J
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Cute story! I'm excited to see the pictures too ;)
Post a Comment