Monday, December 13, 2010

Annual Christmas Program, Storage and Annie

Friday was Phoebe's annual Christmas program at school.  We opted for her to spend the entire day there since we had our 24-week appointment (with a whopping 10-lb. weight gain!) and then I had my 6-month check up at the dentist.  However, by 3:30 Ryan and I were in the church, waiting with eager anticipation.

Unfortunately, the videos we got of Phoebe's class singing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" were not blog-worthy - but that's only because the operators stank at their roles!  Phoebe, on the other hand, was outstanding!  She didn't cry, looked around (albeit, looking a bit lost) and actually sang the song!  We couldn't have been more proud!


See how happy she was?  I think she's going to be a little performer at heart!


Saturday, we were in moving mode and had some big friends come help move out a few of our larger items.  Our house has been in a state of disarray ever since.





How many guys does it take to move a piano??? 


When Phoebe couldn't keep Nolan's attention, she turned to CoCo. Amazingly, Phoebe can still pick her up!


Now that my comfy recliner and our nice big entertainment center are gone, why bother relaxing at all?  Not that there's any room to sit on the couch now anyhow...


We even gave in to letting Phoebe watch endless clips of Annie on YouTube since our televisions were all unplugged.


And she made herself a little house of all the dresser drawers that somehow got left in the kitchen.


We got quite a bit of snow on Sunday so maybe staying inside will force us to get organizing!  I'm not sure we could have planned the holidays, attempting to sell and buy a home and have a second child any better!  God certainly has a sense of humor!  Oh, and before I forget, we've now limited Phoebe's exposure to Annie since she ran up to me yesterday, threw her arms around my neck in a big hug and exclaimed, "I love you, Mommy Warbucks!"  She's a fanatic!  I'll say something about the next day and she'll go, "Tomorrow?" and then start to belt out, "Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll love ya, tomorrow..."  How can we NOT love this kid?

1 comment:

mkr said...

I can't wait to see you all "Tomorrow"! I especially can't wait to hug the cutest neice in the world too and feel baby W kick! Oh, it'll be good to be home!