Thursday, May 5, 2011

Maverick is ONE month old!

A co-worker got me these as a way to mark Maverick's monthly milestones.  Let's just say I hope it gets easier - maybe by six months we'll have him looking at the camera...and happy.






At his one month appointment, he weighed in at 9 pounds, 7 oz. (he's gained over 2 pounds since he's been home!) and measured 22 1/4 inches.  This little guy is growing like a weed!  His head put him in the 50th percentile (Phoebe's was always in the 25th) so he's right on track. 

And Phoebe got a new hair accessory from Nana in the mail yesterday and insisted on wearing it to school this morning.  Here she is admiring herself in the mirror before we left! 



1 comment:

natenamy said...

This is such a good idea! I wish I knew about it when Laylah was first born. :)