Thursday, August 27, 2015

The Best!!!

Last Saturday we headed to Anderson to check on the Greats!  And boy, did we have a good time!


I love how they can pick right up and be such great pals!


On our way back, we stopped at the Cabela's which just opened not too far from home.  They had all kinds of vendors for their grand opening so the kids got to try out some target practice.


Pretty proud of her aim!




Then we tried out archery!




And duck tossing (if that is such a thing?)!


He was pretty proud to get his Ducks Unlimited stickers!


Then we headed inside where it was BEYOND crowded.  The kiddos have their eye on all kinds of camping gear for next summer's YiaYia and Papou Camp!


Bunk bed cots!


And an ATV!


I still have a soft spot for moose.


It's not a ginormous store but they still have an entertaining fish tank!


Sunday afternoon, we stopped by a park since the gorgeous weather we've had lately makes it silly to stay indoors.








Doesn't she like like SUCH a big girl here?   Oh be still my heart, they are growing up WAY too fast!




We then took a little trek through the woods with the kids in the lead.


They sometimes make it tricky to get places but I don't think I'd have it any other way.


The cooler temps have made me a little anxious for pumpkins and apples and all things fall, so it should be no surprise that Maverick is also ready!  


Phoebe wants to be a bunch of grapes for Halloween this year so we'll be investing in some purple balloons for her!  In the mean time, the streets will be safer because of this guy!



1 comment:

TJ, Kaylan, Miles, Perry & Simon said...

good for you for still blogging!!! I haven't in so long! I just popped in and love spying the kids' pillows:). I hope all is well!