
Her baby dedication is this Sunday. We decided to dedicate her on Father's Day to make it extra special for Ryan since it's his first Father's Day. Anyone wanting to come, please feel free - it'll be during the third service at 11:00. We'd be honored to have any friends and family stand up with us as we dedicate her to the Lord. We have such a strong desire for Phoebe to grow up loving Jesus and we're so thankful that we attend a church that will help nurture her faith.

It's been so warm and muggy with all the rain we've had so she's going through lots of onesies. We put her in Colts attire yesterday afternoon - I remember when we received it from Terri that I honestly thought she'd never fit in it because it was so tiny and we were told she'd be big. Who knew!? Either way, Ryan was super proud to show off his littlest Colts' fan - even if it did make her look like a boy! Phoebe and I ran to Lowe's yesterday to buy some flowers and we got this shot last night - she's got lots of goofy expressions - and we love every single one!




1 comment:
I can't believe she's 8 weeks...but then I can't believe that Gabby will be 3 weeks on Friday and Bella will be 2 in October...time really does fly. I love when they start to smile...it makes getting up in the wee hours so worth it!
Post a Comment