Saturday, we headed back to Anderson to celebrate the Chadwell's getting married! It was Phoebe's first wedding and she did fabulous (in the back row). I'm sure much of it had to do with Auntie Kate taking such good care of her!

The wedding was gorgeous and we LOVED THE choir singing "All You Need is Love" as the recessional!

We didn't get to visit with Joel much, but it was good to see him and we know Miriam was thrilled when Gabby came early so she could have him in the wedding!

The reception was lovely as well - the Chadwell's and the Newell's know how to live it up. They served everything from chili dogs to fajitas - you can't get more diverse than that! Who knows where they'll end up at on the mission field! Phoebe got passed around quite a bit at the reception and got to meet the rest of the Douglas side of the family.

And here we are at the end of the reception. No dancing for us - we had a little one who was ready to go home!




2 comments:
Thanks for posting the wedding pics. Me and the girls were sad to miss it...it looked beautiful!
Hey I LOVE your blog, I check it all the time :) I have been in GF since last Wednesday, I drove home last night. I am leaving for D.C at 1p today. I will try to call from the airport!!! Thanks for putting this blog together, I love it!!!
Post a Comment