
Today was Phoebe's 8 week appointment and let's just say she's our little super star! I was crying in the waiting room so the visit was much worse on me than it was on her! She is now up to 10 lbs. 9 oz. and is in the 50th percentile for weight. However, we're still in shock over how long she is - a whopping 24 inches which puts her in the 90th percentile! We're still not sure who she belongs to! I keep telling Ryan I was a tall child and then just stopped growing in sixth grade so maybe that's what we'll see with Phoebe.
She's been a bit fussy after her three shots so pray for a good night's sleep for all of us! We want her all bright-eyed for her dedication on Sunday!



2 comments:
she is a trooper! her auntie kate is proud of the little giant!
Isn't that picture from the wedding? And she's still smaller than when I was born! Love, Uncle Steve
Post a Comment