Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ah, Summer...

We may have had our last hot day of summer on Saturday so I put Phoebe in another outfit she hadn't been big enough to wear all season long. Drool seems to accompany everything she wears these days but we have yet to see any signs of a tooth, praise the Lord!


I'm officially allowed to continue to wear my jersey and watch football. Up until midway through the fourth quarter today, things weren't looking so good for me OR for the Colts. We'd gone over to some friends of ours to watch the game and the last 5 minutes of the game were listened to in the car since the power went out. We had storms that had really strong wind and so Phoebe and I just sat in the dark since she'd just fallen asleep. There's always got to be drama!

Tonight after dinner we decided to try oatmeal cereal instead of rice. She ate it up like a champ. When she finished I ran upstairs to grab her pjs only to hear screams from Ryan as soon as I got to her room. I'm lucky I got a clear shot of what I saw - I was laughing so hard! Poor Ryan!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

mkr said...

I am so glad that was you and not me! That's so gross.

The Pelhams said...

too funny! What a great dad :) She is such a doll!!