Monday, September 29, 2008

Spitting up and sitting up

The week started out a little crazy with Phoebe spitting up nearly two bottles in a row. We'd never seen anything like it and after numerous temperatures taken and a phone call to her pediatrician, we think she just had an upset tummy due to drainage. All I know for sure is I don't handle things well on a small amount of sleep - but how many of us do? We're just thankful she's back to her cheery self! She's been sitting up more and more so here are a few pics of her latest talent:





She also enjoys sitting in her exersaucer if the mood hits her right. There's so much to play with and she loves to chew on a few pieces...





I'm trying to get in the last of her warmer weather outfits - tomorrow and the rest of the week, the high is going to be in the 60s with a chance of rain so I've started washing her fall clothes. How fun are new clothes?! She's been up the middle of the morning the last two nights. The last time she did this was a couple months ago, so we're hoping it's just a little growth spurt and will be short lived. I weighed her last week and she was over 15 lbs. She goes to the doctor in two weeks for her 6 month check up - hard to believe!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: