We've been trying to introduce her to stage 3 baby food but she's just not interested in a chunky texture (any advice out there would be MUCH appreciated!). She likes yogurt, but it's smooth - give her a scrambled egg, she throws it on the floor! She tried cheerios tonight for the first time and gobbled those right up. I don't know if it's the teething or if she just doesn't trust us since we've been trying to introduce new textures but she's not been very interested in eating the last few days either. We're hoping this is all just a phase and she'll get back into her old ways of being a good eater and a good sleeper for that matter!She's getting into any and everything. She discovered Pita's dog food but seems to have forgotten about it the last couple of days. She loves to stand and isn't content to just crawl anymore. I think walking will be achieved long before her first birthday - I'm not sure we're ready for that!





I just couldn't resist this picture. She may only be in the 20th percentile, but she's got some healthy legs! By the way, do you see what she's standing on?! That's right - the stairs! Watch out world, she is definitely on the move! I think it's time we invest in some baby gates...
We've been lucky enough to spend the last two Sundays at YiaYia and Papou's after church. There's nothing like a meal cooked by your own mom, so it's been a welcome change. Uncle Steve has even joined us and is working on teaching Phoebe to use her words and learn the piano - he has high hopes for the kid!



1 comment:
I can't believe how grown up she looks...not a baby anymore but turning into a little girl! Just keep trying the food...Gabby hated puffs for a week and now devours them as long as Bella doesn't sneak them off her tray. Wow time flies by!! Happy Chasing!
Post a Comment