Sunday, June 7, 2009

A whole lot of nothing

Not much has been happening in the Wallis' home and we're ok with that. However, that means there's not been much to blog about either and I've not done a good job taking pictures of us doing nothing - hence the mini-hiatus. But I got some pictures on Saturday so I wanted to post them before we had any withdrawl symptoms...

Daddy got up early to go fishing with some of his buddies so Phoebe and I had the morning to ourselves. I suggested we hit a few garage sales but she wasn't too thrilled with the idea.


However, we went and only ended up with a couple of books for a dollar. At least it wasn't a complete waste of time.

Once Phoebe woke up from her three hour nap (which trust me, she rarely does) we headed out to do a little house hunting and find a park to play at. She didn't care much for looking at houses but had a fabulous time at the park!

Here she's not completely sure of this rocking thing-a-ma-jig - I think she'll appreciate it more when her feet touch the ground!

She loves the swing!


We took a loaf of bread with us in case we found any ducks. By the time we were through, I think we had about ten ducks and a mean looking goose - Phoebe had a ball!


I think my favorite part of the weekend (and Ryan's too) was when we were walking back from the ducks to the swings and Phoebe reached out for Ryan's hand. It melted both our hearts.



How can you not love that face?!
And here's a little update for those of you who don't get to interact with Phoebe on a regular basis. She's become a little chatterbox. Of course, once the camera was rolling she wasn't nearly as chatty as she'd been beforehand, but you still get the idea. Recently, she'll pick up a book and just start "reading." She's absolutely delightful!

No comments: