
She LOVES this dog. She greets him every morning with a "Hi, Buddy!!" and loves to feed him treats, whether he's done with dinner or not!

Especially falling down (on purpose) causes much laughter - I guess it's a good thing she's still in diapers...

This is a shot with one of her many constant companions - "Baby." We'd just had a fabulous pre-Mother's Day breakfast at my favorite spot, Cafe Patachou - you can see the syrup buzz in her eyes.

And since I'm having loading issues with blogger, we'll save the rest of the weekend for another post. However, this one is for you, Auntie Kate:



3 comments:
That clip of her dancing... wow... it's like Rose is looking into a mirror... and then in the reflection she sees a time machine and she uses it and travels to when she was a kid.
Rose, that is too cute for words! She has grown up so much! Amazing!
I loved it!! Can't wait to have our own dance parties when I come home. Too cute!
Post a Comment