Not much to report (which is kind of nice) so just a few random pictures to share. Phoebe voluntarily put on her candy corn hat and sat down to color some Hello Kitty pictures. Note the locket ("just like Annie's") she's wearing - and her new favorite purple P shirt - thank you, Aunt Bonnie!
Daddy decided to join in on the fun but wouldn't wear the hat!
And before I forget, Phoebe decided it was "big girl panty day" on Friday. Granted, we didn't go in the potty once and had two accidents, the fact alone that she was interested was thrilling! And mid-evening Saturday, she wanted them on again. Now we're back to diapers but I count it a step in the right direction. Obviously, Phoebe is still enjoying her trampoline.
We made a quick stop at World Market and in the candy section, Phoebe declared she needed a basket to shop and promptly went to work filling it.
Rest assured, we returned all of the chocolate to its rightful place.
The girl is really into singing at the moment and has a collection of microphones.
This weekend, we tried out this one while we jumped.
Day care was closed Monday because of MLK Day and a good thing it was, as Phoebe has come down with a yucky cold and a fever as well. Boo. Our pediatrician said it's going around and two of my co-workers have kiddos home sick with the exact same thing. Tis the season. Ryan came home this afternoon so I could sneak in a few hours at work and she took a two-hour nap on his lap. Although we hate having her not feel good, we thoroughly enjoy the extra snuggles we're getting. She's funny - she HATES having her temperature taken (under her arm) and when I explain we just need to see if she's hot or not, she insists that she's cold. We're also working on using a kleenex instead of our arm to wipe snot but I'm not sure how much more her poor red nose can handle. Here's to hoping we're on the mend tomorrow. I'm not sure how much more of "Harold and the Purple Crayon," "Elmo's World" and "Annie" Ryan and I can handle!
So...we'll leave you with a video from Saturday when we were feeling MUCH healthier. We're still obsessed with the movie Annie, especially "Tomorrow." We love our little performer!











1 comment:
The video is priceless! I hope Phoebe feels better soon :) What cute outfits!
Post a Comment