Monday, March 7, 2011

Catching Up Before It's Too Late

Three weekends ago, it was pretty uneventful.  Then we installed anti-virus software on our computer and it rendered our USB functionality useless.  Now I'm trying to catch up before I've got my hands TOO full to upload any pictures for awhile!  Three weeks behind is bad enough!  A few Fridays ago, Phoebe and I hit a Babies R Us to stock up on diapers for baby brother.  She, of course, found a wheelbarrow and proceeded to fill it full of sippy cups and then decided to take them out and display them in the middle of the clothing aisles while I shopped.


And as this nasty winter continues to stick around, I'm convinced there are germs everywhere and Phoebe came down with another little cold and ended up staying home that Monday as she had a slight fever Sunday evening. Here she is modeling her great fashion sense.  The heels (aka "Glass Slippers") are a must these days.


I guess when you're feeling a bit under the weather, you're not really interested in getting pictures taken. 


Here she is talking on the phone.  She definitely has to be in the mood to chat.  She gets to be quite "productive" while she's on the phone at home.


Note how she's "organized" all of her toy bins?  And don't ask why the pants are down.  I can't recall two days ago, let alone three weeks.  Just another one of her quirks that we adore.


She also discovered this dress that YiaYia bought for her a year or so ago.  She's deemed it her "Cinderella dress" and wears it almost every day.  Either by itself or over her clothes.  We've only worn it in public twice the last couple of weeks.  Note the snowman socks she insisted on wearing with the dress.  Watch out Project Runway!


And when you're home all day, you get a little stir crazy (as does Mommy) so you get away with more than you normally would.


Being the climber that she is, you'd think she'd be out of her crib at every opportunity, but she shows no interest.  And since we're not moving anytime soon, we've kept her in it. 


We've had a busy couple of weekends here, so I'll try to get up more pictures as the day progresses.  

No comments: