We're ready for another weekend and it's only Monday! Saturday we headed to church to kick off the holiday season with Angel Breakfast. Phoebe dressed herself - including the Snow White headband and Cinderella's pink pearls. Note the jingle bells on her ankle, too!
Making an angel craft!
Ta-da!
We then ran a few errands and then headed to a birthday party where Phoebe jumped and slid and tumbled her heart out! See how well she listens here?
Both kids fell asleep in the van after the party so I drove them around while Ryan ran in to shower - we had my office Christmas party that night. I think I got ready in 15 minutes (thus no pictures) and then we dropped them off at YiaYia and Papou's. When we showed up just after 11:00 to pick them up, Phoebe was still wide awake and it took her a good long while to wind down once we got home. It's crazy to think Christmas is just three weeks away and Advent season is upon us. Anyone have good ideas for making sure kids truly understand what Christmas is all about?



No comments:
Post a Comment