Monday, January 30, 2012

Sleep Effects

See how cute and innocent our kids look before bedtime?




We got a package from Nana last week and inside was her oh-so-yummy dried pineapple.  This bag contains the fruit of an entire pineaple and will be devoured in a matter of days!  It's delicious!


Nana got two sets of snow bibs (2T and 4T) for a whopping $6.00 total.  Only in Georgia can you get this good a deal in January!  Now we just need some snow...


Modeling her new slippers before KinderDance.


Rocking the stripes!


We always open Phoebe's door before we go to bed so the heat circulates better in the apartment.  She's had some bizarre sleeping positions lately.


We got home one night and Phoebe promptly took all her clothes off so she could wear her robe.


Friday afternoon we went to the Carmel Clay Public Library and signed up for a library card.


Maverick had a good time on the floor.


And he LOVED looking at himself in the mirror.  I think this is the last 9 month outfit I'll see him in - the tops are too short as are the onesies. 
Hard to believe this little guy is getting so big and so mobile!




Another sleeping position (this one on the floor - which is NOT where I left her).


Sunday we headed to Hallmark to pick out some cards.  While in the section with all the sound cards, Phoebe found quite a few that contained songs she knew.  I believe one person said she was the next American Idol.  Ha.


Maverick hardly naps on Sunday mornings - I think church just really throws him for a loop.  However, he took a great nap in his car seat and while he napped, Phoebe and I ran a few errands.  It sometimes makes it easier for me if I get her an outfit or two to try on while I try things on myself.  Here she is working the mirror (and purple in honor of Nana's birthday).


 

 

And in case any of you were wondering if KinderDance has paid off, we'll let you judge for yourselves...

1 comment:

TJ, Kaylan, Miles, Perry & Simon said...

That video is too funny!! My vote is that it paid off for sure!