Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Untitled

Phoebe wanted to dress up after work one day - she had on my heels and coat but by the time I got to the camera, she'd kicked off the heels.  I don't blame her either, pregnancy convinced me heels were designed to be a means of torture!


Maverick has continued to work on his top two teeth so he's been chewing on Sophie the Giraffe a lot lately - Phoebe wants to know where her giraffe is but we didn't have one when she was a baby so she thinks she should have one now.  


Maverick has started to do this little wave where he just lifts his arm - sort of Hitler-style but definitely cuter!


Rockin' his snow hat.


Phoebe showing off her latest shoes - she loved them so much she had to wear them out of the store.  So color-coordinated, this one!


Saturday night we went to Steak 'n Shake - in honor of Papa (and the fact that kids eat free on weekends)!  Phoebe loved the hat, bib (don't ask), car AND her first milkshake!


Maverick enjoyed his first milkshake, too!


Phoebe had a rough couple of nights last week staying in bed all night so she and YiaYia had a contest to see who could stay in bed the longest.  Phoebe won by a landslide and her prize?  Chocolate Dippity Donuts a la Paula Deen.






One more wave for the road. 



2 comments:

mkr said...

I can't wait to see the wave via Skype! Also, I'd like to eat some dipity doughnuts too! Man, never a dull moment in the Wallis home. Miss you guys a ton. Hugs and kisses all around...well, except to Ry...weird. :)

Bonnie Newell said...

I used to make those donuts out of biscuits even when the kids were teenagers and they woud have their friends over. Rolled them in cinnamon/sugar or powdered sugar when they first came out of the pan. Yummy!