Our little guy mostly does this. He's been going three hours strong this morning which allowed me to get Phoebe to day care AND shower (and actually wash my hair) and post this quick little update. I pray he is a lover of sleep like his daddy! It will make for a much more productive mommy!
And although the eyes are mostly closed, I love her happy face!
Again, eyes mostly closed - we're working on smiling till the light flashes on the camera...but here she is in her Cinderella gear.
Outside on Sunday when it was above 80 degrees. She did her hair herself!
And then declared she needed her boots on!
I can't get over what a big girl she is! Hard to believe she turns 3 on Saturday!
She's such a good big sister! She wants to help him all the time and tries to get him excited about all the new things in his world!
Yesterday was our first day alone and we survived. Phoebe even managed to master the art of blowing this party horn that she got from a birthday party last weekend. Hopefully this skill will spill over into bubble-blowing and candle-blowing out.
We got a box in the mail from Aunt Bonnie yesterday. She made this pillowcase dress for Phoebe, which she immediately put on and twirled around in.
And made this Colts blanket for Maverick. Phoebe says it's hers, too! Based on this face, I don't think Maverick is going to like sharing...
Phoebe loves holding Mav - unfortunately, I don't think he feels the same way right now!
Love her!!!
And here she is in all her Snow White glory that she modeled for YiaYia and Papou last night! I'm pretty sure the Elmo pjs completes the outfit!
While Maverick snoozed in YiaYia's arms, Papou played a few rounds of hide and seek and then protected her from the helicopter while Ryan showed off his remote control skills.
We may be sleep deprived, but we're enjoying this adjustment to life as a family of four!



No comments:
Post a Comment